The Yankees

derek_jeter.jpg

Ball point pen on the morning newsprint

Last night my brother Dan asked me to a Yankee game. We had great field level seats, about half way down the first base line. Andy Pettitte was on the mound, but after taking the lead in the first inning, Jeter and the boys sleep walked the rest of the way to a 6 to 2 loss against the Detroit Tigers.

8 Responses to “The Yankees”

1. dan said:

May 01, 08 at 7:41 am

Great picture, great time, bad game. Make sure you save Sarah some of those Jeter pictures.
    Thanks for coming,
    dan

2. Larry said:

May 01, 08 at 7:49 am

My pleasure, of course I’d like to see the Yanks win, but anytime you want to share those great seats with me I’m in. I’ll e-mail Sarah the pics.

3. Karol said:

May 01, 08 at 9:03 am

Hey Larry,
    Had dinner with your Mom last night and found out about your blog…very, very impressive. Sounds like you had a nice night out with your girls even though the Yanks lost. Sounds like the seats were fantastic….hey Dan anytime!
    Karol

4. Larry said:

May 01, 08 at 9:25 am

Hey Karol,
    Thanks for stopping by…even though this is a little off topic, it gives me an opportunity to mention I’ll see you on June 8th at the City of Hope, Walk for Hope to Cure Breast Cancer. For those of you who don’t know, it’s a family-oriented walk to raise funds to support breast cancer research, treatment and education at the City of Hope National Medical Center and Beckman Research Institute, a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center. If anyone would like to donate or sponsor our team. We are the “Livin On A Prayer” Team, led by our benevolent Team Captain Krissy Morrison.

Best,
    Larry

5. Krissy said:

May 01, 08 at 12:38 pm

Hi Larry,
    Thanks for the publicity on the Walk4Hope, it will definitely be a great day!!
    I’m so glad Grandma Roibal showed us your blog, I love it!!
    Hope all is well on your end, see you on the 8th!
    Krissy

6. Larry said:

May 01, 08 at 1:04 pm

You’re welcome Kris,

Donna and I just signed up and already she’s kicking my but in pledges (not surprising since Donna has friends and I spend most of my waking hours alone)…I need to start pulling my weight.

L

7. Kevin Maciorowski said:

Jan 07, 09 at 7:08 pm

Larry,

My name is Kevin Maciorowski, I don’t know if you remember me but your brother Dan was my best friend in High School. As time has passed we have lost touch. I would appreciate you passing along my email address to him. I appreciate your help. Thank You!!!! Kevin

8. Larry said:

Jan 08, 09 at 10:14 am

Hi Kevin, Of coarse I remember you! No problem, consider it done.

L